§ 1 General
§ 2 Stock data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for the justification, content development or modification of the contractual relationship (stock data), are used exclusively for contract processing. Thus, e.g. To deliver the goods your name and address are forwarded to the shipping service provider.
(2) Without your express consent or without legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the contract processing. After complete contract processing your data will be blocked for further use. After expiry of the tax and commercial law regulations this data will be deleted, unless you have expressly agreed to the further use.
We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can always read the terms and conditions here. You can view your past orders in our login area.
§ 3 Credit check by Klarna
If you have chosen Klarna invoice and Klarna installment payment as your payment option, you have agreed to the following personal data such as name and surname, address, date of birth, sex, date of birth, The e-mail address, the IP address, the telephone number and the data necessary for the processing of the purchase, such as the number of articles, item number, invoice amount and taxes in percent. The transfer of this data is carried out so that Klarna can create an invoice for processing your purchase with the invoice processing you require, and can carry out an identity and creditworthiness check. In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, Klarna has a legitimate interest in the transmission of the personal data of the buyer and needs this to obtain information from the economic information agencies for the purpose of identity and creditworthiness checks. In Germany, this can be the following economic agencies:
- Schufa Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65203 Wiesbaden
- Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH und Co. KG, Gasstraße 18, 22761 Hamburg, Germany
- Creditreform Bremen Seddig KG, Contrescarpe 17, 28203 Bremen, Germany
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
Within the scope of the decision on the establishment, execution or termination of the contractual relationship, Klarna also collects and uses, apart from an address test, information on the buyer's current payment behavior as well as likelihood of such behavior in the future. The calculation of these score values by Klarna is carried out on the basis of a scientifically recognized mathematical statistical method. Klarna will also use your address data. If this calculation shows that your creditworthiness is not given, Klarna will inform you immediately.
Revocation of the use of personal data against Klarna:
1. You may revoke your consent to the use of the personal data at any time against Klarna. However, Klarna may continue to be entitled to process, use and transmit the personal data, to the extent that this is necessary for the contractual payment processing by Clara's services, is legally required, or requested by a court or authority.
2. Of course, you can always obtain information about the personal data stored by Klarna. This right is guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act. If you as a buyer wish this or Klarna want to communicate changes regarding the stored data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Klarna checks and evaluates the data of the consumer and, on a justified occasion, maintains a data exchange with other companies and economic agencies (credit assessment). If the creditworthiness of the consumer is not assured, Klarna AB may refuse to provide the client with any kind of payment and must pay attention to alternative payment options (http://klarna.com/pdf/Datenschutz_DE.pdf)
For more information please visit www.klarna.de
Klarna gerneral terms and conditions, company- and cooperate body number: 556737-0431
§ 4 Web Analytics with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be previously abridged by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage against the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link And install: Disable Google Analytics.You can also block the acquisition by setting an opt-out cookie. If you want to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website, please click here: Disable Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP ()" so that the IP addresses are only shortened further in order to rule out a direct personal relationship.
§ 5 Information about cookies
§ 6 Social Plugins
§ 7 Newsletter
When you register for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for your own advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The deregistration is possible at any time. The following consent has been given to you separately or, as the case may be, during the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter any further, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via a subscription link in the newsletter, by e-mail
§ 8 Information
According to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) you have a right to free information about your stored data as well as a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. For example, you can ask questions. At the following e-mail address: email@example.com