Spring - Pot series Finesse - deep casserole with lid
Spring pots and pans are made of high- quality multi-ply material, which transmits the heat directly from the bottom through- out the sides and, thus, to the food. This ensures gentle, fast, and even heating of your food and saves energy. Spring multi-use pots and pans are highly functional. Because of their beautiful de- sign and low weight (no heavy bottom) they are perfectly suited for serving. Their round, easy-to-handle form allows easy cleaning.
Great culinary pleasure starts on top of the stove. Therefore essential is the choice of the right cookware. With its elegantly shaped stainless steel handles and high quality glass lids the Finesse series sharpens and refines the visual indulgence while
cooking. Gourmets know: A little Finesse belongs on every stove!
5-ply material for optimum heat conductivity and distribution. Suitable for all types of stove, including induction.Sealed rim for clean and precise pouring.
For easy measuring, the pot is equipped with an interior scale in liters. The thermally insulating handle construction reduces the heat transfer to the pot handles.
- Wichtig! Verwenden Sie nur Küchenhelfer aus weichem Kunststoff oder Silikon.
- Heat conductivity: 5 layers with all-round cooking properties ensure quick and even heat distribution
right to the edge of the pan. Saves time and energy.
- Close-fitting lid made of heat resistant safety glass: For gentle full-view cooking with a minimum of water. Precious vitamins are not destroyed, and vegetables preserve their fresh colour.
- Sealed rim: No corrosion and guaranteed long life.
- Cold handles: Made of especially insulated stainless steel. Will not become hot, even after long
using. For safe and efficient use, stable, dishwasher-safe.
- Suitable for all types of stove: Ceramic, induction, electric or gas.
Curvature of base
The base of high-end cookware curves slightly upwards when the pan is cold, but the base becomes perfectly flat when the pan is heated
Spring - Products for every need
The history of the Spring brand is a chronicle marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company which was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development. Over the years, the Spring brand has continually developed and marketed new products that proved to be trendsetters in the history of cooking and dining culture.