Spring - Wok pan Ø 28 cm
Spring - Frying pan Vulcano Cut Resist GLI - Ø 28 cm - The pan with the shield - With cut-resistant non-stick pan bottom. A net increased steel webs lies like a protective shield over the non-stick coating.
High heat resistance - for quick crisp browning and gentle frying. High abrasion resistance. Vulcano frying pans are recoatable for extra long life.
Spring - Frying pan Vulcano with 3-layer non-stick coating. Ovenproof up to 250°C and PFOA free.
High abrasion resistance. Vulcano frying pans are recoatable for extra long life.
The pans of the Vulcano series have a ceramically reinforced non-stick coating for maximum scratch and abrasion resistance. They are not only non-stick coated, but also heat resistant upto 250°C, the pans are recoatable (except sauteuses, Crepe pan and woks), which makes them very long-lasting.
5-ply material for optimum heat conductivity and distribution. Suitable for all types of stove, including induction.
The ergonomic and waterproof handle is permanently welded to the body of the pan.
- Use gadgets made of soft plastic or silicone only
- 5-ply material
- Durit Resist three-layer sealed non-stick coating
- Material: stainless steel 18/10, Aluminium
- Guarantee: 5 years on non-stick coating
- Lifelong guarantee on body of pan (useful life 25 years)
- Guarantee: 2 years on non-stick re-coating
Durit Resist three-layer sealed non-stick coating: Ceramically reinforced base layer for effective bonding, middle layer for maximum scratch resistance, and highly abrasion-resistant top layer, PFOA-free.
Spring VULCANO pans are suitable for all types of cooking equipment: gas stoves, spiral hotplates and sealed plate electric hobs, ceramic and induction cookers.
To get the most out of the special features of your VULCANO pan, you should note the following tips:
- Only heat the empty pan to frying temperature (180ºC).
- Overheating to more than 250ºC can damage or even destroy the non-stick coating.
- When using the pan with an induction unit, turn the unit up only 2⁄3 of the way.
- Use heat-stable cooking oil if required.
- Never place the empty pan or leave it standing on a hot stove that is still turned on.
Avoid utensils with sharp edges. If, despite this precaution, cuts and scratches appear, they will not effect the non-stick coating
We advise against cleaning your VULCANO pan in a dishwasher. Frequent cleaning in a dishwasher can significantly reduce the life of the non-stick coating.
Occasionally put a few drops of heat-stable cooking oil in the pan and wipe them away with a paper towel. This helps keep the non-stick coating smooth.
Curvature of base
The base of high-end cookware curves slightly upwards when the pan is cold, but the base becomes perfectly flat when the pan is heated