Spring - Concept Table - center module 1/3 for built-in induction
Every day, all over the world, top professional chefs place their trust in highly reliable Spring products, knowing that outstanding cuisine is impossible without perfect kitchen equipment. In recent years it has become more and more common to cook in front of your guests, so your cookware not only has to be high-quality and reliable, but has to look good too.
- Compact table top anthracite, module 1/3 for built-in induction
- Dimensions: 555 x 717 mm
The flexible TABLE CONCEPT of the brand Spring. A huge variety of modules allows to quickly and easily adapt your buffet to every situation.
- Quick and easy assembly thanks to precisely milled connector and ultra light weight.
- Space-saving storage of the table thanks to a detachable and foldable frame.
- Interchangeable compact panel modules made of high pressure laminate (HPL). Extremely durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
- Current supply 5-fold with surge protection and cutout 16A, 250V
- Main frame of lightweight aluminum (6,8 kgs), anthracite powder-coated.
- Smoothly running and stable double wheels black/anthracite with brake.
- Dimensions Concept Table: 170 x 74 x 94 cm
- Working height: 94 cm
- Dimensions disassembled: 180 x 30 x 80 cm
- Weight empty: 19,2 kg
- Power supply: ~220 V / 16 A
- Made in Germany
Spring - Products for every need
The history of the Spring brand is a chronicle marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company which was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development. Over the years, the Spring brand has continually developed and marketed new products that proved to be trendsetters in the history of cooking and dining culture.