Spring - Pizza Raclette 6 - Aluminum grill plate
Aluminum grill plate made of cast aluminum non-stick coated. Suitable for Pizza Raclette 6.
Sociability has a new name now: Pizza-Raclette-6. Enjoy with friends, family and children. Crusty pizza like in your favourite italian restaurant, pleasureable raclette or grilled fish, meat or vegetable on the nonstick grilling surface – everything is possible. Party loves Spring.
The Pizza Raclette is for 6 persons. The high value grill plate is made of cast aluminium with non-stick coating, it´s removable. The Pizza tower has 3 high performance heating elements for efficient baking, raclette and barbecue fun. You can switch on or off the two lower heating elements or you can regulate the temperature. The body is made of cast aluminium, powder coated steel and available in the colours white, black and red.
The set includes 6 dishes, 6 spatulas, 1 pastry cutter, 1 power cord 1,5 m and the instruction manual.
- Dimensions: L 46 x W 16 H 21 cm
- Power: 230V / 50Hz / 1100W
Tips and Tricks
- Do not heat empty raclette pans on the appliance and do not leave the pans on the hot appliance after use; the coating could be damaged, and food residue could burn onto the pans and be difficult to remove.
- Grill: From delicious salmon steak to scampi to vegetables – the grill is ideal for cooking all delicate fish, meat, and vegetables. It is also perfect for preparing crepes.
- Granite slab: From steaks to chops, hamburgers, or sausages, the hot stone is ideal for all hearty foods.
- Cut the meat and fish into bite-size pieces so they get done quicker.
- Brush meat or firm fish lightly with oil before placing it on the hot stone. As an alternative, you can marinate it beforehand
Spring - Products for every need
The history of the Spring brand is a chronicle marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company which was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development. Over the years, the Spring brand has continually developed and marketed new products that proved to be trendsetters in the history of cooking and dining culture.