Spring - Induction unit 3.5 kW
Every day, all over the world, top professional chefs place their trust in highly reliable Spring products, knowing that outstanding cuisine is impossible without perfect kitchen equipment. In recent years it has become more and more common to cook in front of your guests, so your cookware not only has to be high-quality and reliable, but has to look good too.
The induction has a cooking and a keep warm fuction.
- with keep-warm function
- 230V / 15.2A / ~50/60 Hz
- Weight: 13 kg
- Dimensions: 52 x 38.5 x 17.5 cm
We recommend using Spring induction cookware. It is optimally suited for the counter-top induction cooktop. Cookware made of the following materials can also be used on the induction cooktop:
- cast iron
- enamelled cookware of iron or steel
- Induction WOK cooktop 58 9640 35 01: We recommend using Spring induction wok cookware. They are ideally adapted to the shape of the recessed glass surface, which could be damaged by other cookware.
Please note the following:
- The bottom of the pan must be flat.
- The bottom of the pan cannot have feet.
- For model 58 9625 25 01 the bottom diameter of the cookware should be between 10 cm and 26 cm
- For model 58 9635 35 01 the bottom diameter of the cookware should be between 14 cm and 28 cm
- For model 58 9637 35 01 the bottom diameter of the cookware should be between 12 cm and 26 cm
Spring - Products for every need
The history of the Spring brand is a chronicle marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company which was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development. Over the years, the Spring brand has continually developed and marketed new products that proved to be trendsetters in the history of cooking and dining culture.