Spring - Wok with long handle and round bottom - 35 cm
In the Far East, harmony is everything – and that goes for food too
There are many reasons why Asian cuisine is considered one of the world’s healthiest and most nutritious. But the main source of fascination is and remains the exquisitely tasty combinations of ingredients. Gourmets the world over sound the praises of vegetables that have retained their original crispness, and the meats or seafood selected to harmonize with the other ingredients. Most Asian dishes are easy to prepare. If you haven’t tried it before we suggest you consult one of the many cookbooks available at your local book store. You may also use your Wok to prepare Italien specialities, such as Noodles Alfredo or Spaghetti Carbonara, at the table in front of your guests. Cook the pasta in the kitchen as you usually would and bring it to the table with the rest of the ingredients. Then proceed to prepare the dish at the table. Given the high heat storage capacity of Spring’s Wok, food stays hot for a long time.
The term „Wok“ is of Cantonese origin and means „cooking pot“ of „cooking utensil“. For centuries the Wok has been the mainstay among Asian kitchen utensils, used to stir fry, deep fry, steam and stew delicious meals.
Only Woks made of the right materials guarantee true oriental cooking
The traditional cast-iron Woks with enamel flat bottoms:
• First-class sturdy cast iron, inside coated with scratch-proof enamelling
• Enamelled flat bottom for glass ceramics cooking ranges
• Uniform, intensive heat distribution from the bottom to the rim
• Excellent heat storage • Suitable for all cooking ranges including induction hobs The efficient Woks made of 5 multiple layers (stainless steel with aluminium core):
• Heat-conducting and insulating multiple-layer material made of stainless steel and aluminium • Extremely fast heating from the bottom to the rim
• No sharp edges and corners for easy cleaning
• Light weight
• With and without non-stick coating
• Sturdy professional handles/stainless steel handles/cast iron stainless steel handles
• Suitable for all cooking ranges including induction hobs Care instructions Before you use your Wok for the first time, clean it, the Wok lid and all accessories with warm water and a mild dishwashing liquid. Let your Wok cool after using it and soak it in sudsy water. Then clean it with a soft sponge. Never use steel wood pads or abrasive scouring powders.
Spring - Products for every need
The history of the Spring brand is a chronicle marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company which was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development. Over the years, the Spring brand has continually developed and marketed new products that proved to be trendsetters in the history of cooking and dining culture.